ABOUT US: Milestones
- 1980: GL Associates is founded and leads implementations for mainframe based COTS systems for large companies in Manufacturing, Financial Services, Media and Entertainment, and Public Sector.
- 1982: Develops and markets chart of accounts management and hierarchical reporting software.
- 1983: GL Associates opens its offices in midtown
NYC at 43rd Street and Lexington Avenue and supports clients in the
greater NY and Washington, DC areas.
- 1987: Moves its offices
to Jersey City, NJ, a city undergoing a major transformation to a center for the country’s largest banking and financial services
companies. Begins supporting midrange ERP systems (i.e., DEC/VAX and IBM mid-range).
- 1990: Develops a universal conversion system that is used to convert all major mainframe and midrange-based systems from legacy systems.
- 1991: Becomes JD Edwards Business Partner and begins supporting JD Edwards Finance and Distribution modules, later expanding into Job Cost, Manufacturing, Capital Asset Management, and Real Estate Management systems.
- 1995: Becomes a Microsoft Solutions Partner and
starts supporting Microsoft and early web-based applications. Within
two years GL Associates developed one of the first-ever web-based
applications to be integrated with JD Edwards for worldwide use by a
Fortune 50 pharmaceuticals company.
- 1997: Begins supporting Oracle database and development tools.
- 1998: Opens its new corporate office at
Harborside Financial Center on the Hudson River, overlooking downtown
NYC, in Jersey City, NJ.
- 2000: Begins supporting PeopleSoft applications suite.
- 2001: Expands the Web Technologies practice and
develops custom applications for financial services, manufacturing and
- 2001: Becomes an Oracle Partner and begins supporting the Oracle application suite.
- 2002: Expanded Business technologies practice
and designs and develops the website and back-end system for a large
online retail brokerage house. The website earns top honors from
- 2002: GL Associates launches Cetova, a new
division specializing in multi-dimensional reporting software that’s
easy for business users to develop reports without the assistance of
technical staff. Cetova later expands its product suite to include
querying, dashboards, and budgeting applications.
- 2003: The Business Technologies group helps a
direct marketing startup launch its operations and designs and
implements an Oracle database with 11 billion consumer records.
- 2005: GL Associates expands it Financial
Reporting and Chart of Accounts practice to help clients comply with
- 2005: GL Associates re-develops its conversion tools in Java featuring a run-time monitor and incorporates software that lets business users manage their data mappings without requiring technical assistance. The system is used for converting transactional and master data for financial charts of accounts and other master data.
- 2008/2009: GL Associates launches its financial
consolidation tools, which automates the consolidation of financial
data across multiple databases and currencies, ownership equity
transactions, and elimination transactions.
- 2009: GL Associates plans a launch for a suite of tools and services for improving financial database management and control.
EVENTSPRESS RELEASE: Data Mapping Conversion Tool Introduced
Apr 23rd 2012
PRESS RELEASE: GL Associates Features Two Products at COLLABORATE 13
Apr 5th 2013